Days 2015

Days 2015

Monday, June 9, 2014

Our Mirror is Wrong, Apparently.

Four cute things while Luke is strapped in his high chair and can't come pound on my keyboard or steal my mouse. 
1.  Luke loves prayer time.  He likes folding his arms and always wants to do it again after we say amen.  He even turns into the prayer police lately, especially at family prayers before bed.  He squawks at anyone who doesn't have their arms folded before we begin, emphatically folding his own arms at them, he even hollers if he catches anyone opening their eyes during the prayer.  Fine with me!  Except then it makes the boys do it on purpose, just to try to get a reaction.
2.  Macy discovered today that the words on her T-shirt are backwards in the mirror.  Pretty funny.  I don't remember when I came to that realization myself, but I'm sure it was a groundbreaking moment.
3.  Boston showed me a scratch he had gotten on his arm.  When I found out that he had gotten it by climbing over a rusty metal fence to retrieve a baseball, I was concerned and asked him if he had washed it.  He stuck out his chin.  "Yes, Mom, I washed it.  I'm a Cub Scout!"
4.  Cooper was finished with his dinner before the rest of us and was tinkering in the kitchen.  He stacked three cups together, the smallest on the bottom with a handle.  Then he realized if he held it by the "trigger" it looked like a gun.  "Look Boston!  It's a Beluga Gun!"  Leslie corrected him.  "I think you mean Bazooka."  Cooper examined it again.  "Well, it can be a beluga gun.  It could shoot out Beluga whales!"

No comments: