Days 2015

Days 2015

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas Morning

 Well, Christmas morn has come and gone.  Time to remember the fun!  Feeling lazy about captioning, so, enjoy.


We had fun with a new Christmas activity, making candy trains with some friends.



Wasn't close enough to take pictures of the Elementary Singalong, although my boys both did a great job.  I though Macy sitting with her friends while the program got longer, and longer, was just as cute.  Macy's Mom doesn't have a cool phone.

This is the fort that Jack (ie) built.  With a little help from my friends.  I especially enjoyed yelling "CHARGE!" and "RETREAT!"  Shoulda been a general.

First look at Santa's presents.




Luke got diapers.  He was actually really excited about emptying them out of the gift bag, because Santa was smart enough to just toss them in instead of packing them in that tight plastic wrap.









LOVE her face in this picture.  I think I have a third grade portrait with this EXACT same expression.



Boston got a little coal in his stocking.  Good thing he opened his presents first!

No comments: