Days 2015

Days 2015

Sunday, January 27, 2013

PhotoAllergenic


The Day men
Luke still thinks his Dad is cool, and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.




Quick:  Caption Contest.  What are these two thinking????  Send me your comments.

All I can say is, in looking through these baby blessing pictures, a new Archie Bunker word came to mind:  PhotoAllergenic
I won't tell you who this is referring to, but Mom will laugh and Dad will probably say, "Everyone's always picking on me!"   It becomes more apparent as you scroll through them quickly, looking for a pattern of bad posing behavior.


Dad is being sassy here.  I told him to beware the double chin.  Most of these pictures would be boring without Dad.




Ah, the glories of being homebound.  "Acorns", Summer's Dream Fudge, Chocolate Carmel Pretzel Rods, Traditional Fudge, Chocolate Dipped pretzels, White chocolate craisin Lotsa Cookies.  And yes, I did save some for us.

Luke, about 3 months.  We like Dubba Chins.

We had some seriously sick and cranky kids Christmas Eve.  Macy didn't even want to see these pictures today.  She remembered that she was MAD and she didn't want to be Mary.  Boston and Cooper have fevers.

Eeyore was feeling fine.



Leslie was feeling great.  She did up all the costumes and looks a little exuberant here.  Mark wonders if this is the shepherd's grandma, the first lady in the Bible to ever give a fruitcake.  Speaking of fruitcake...
Both boys got a couple of BYU shirts.  Cooper claims those were his favorite gifts.  I really have to keep track of what they are wearing so they don't just wear these every day.

Macy asked Santa for a pillow pet.  Santa was cheap and saved about half the price by getting her a "pillow face".  She does not know or care.

Barely remembered to take a picture of Luke on his first Christmas.  Of course the one shot we got is blurry and has this haggard looking woman behind him.  Oh well.



This is one of those cruel jokes that parents like to play.  They didn't know that Santa had also brought them a Wii, and we were expressing condolences like, "Oh man, Santa didn't know you didn't have a Wii.  I guess we'll have to take it back... Sigh."
I sure wish we had a Wii.  Sigh.

Is that what I think it is?


Oh, I hope it is, I hope it is, I hope it is...

KaChow.





My sick little Fluffy Duck.  He only ended up with a mild fever, but we are still suctioning him out every morning.  Someday he will stop speaking in pig (snorts all the time.)

Aw Shucks.

Front tooth mithin?  Thath FINE fer Kithin.

Proof that we did actually attempt the Boot Scoot Boogie.  Boston had to accessorize.

Boston just can't resist the Wii....even when it isn't his turn.  Notice who is wearing the wristband and this video gets funnier.

No comments: