Days 2015

Days 2015

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Photo shoot

Luke, almost 6 weeks.  This is his regular expression.  Very serious.  Also, he is growing cheeks.

YES!  I got a yawny shot!  Aww.



Looking for the binky that Leslie just swiped.

Three boys in dire need of a haircut.  Two of them got one.  Guess who didn't?

The kids wanted Luke to dress up, so he was a frog.  Very fitting because the first song I ever sang to him was "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog" when I first saw him, post-surgery, when his face was so swollen his cheeks were overlapping his ears a bit.  It was one of those laugh or cry situations, so I had to add a little levity.





This is a funny shot, just to show off the hair.


3 comments:

Brooke and Jared said...

I like the one of him yawning. So precious. Nice work!

darcy said...

Cutest cheeks!! And I love him in the frog costume. Great idea for Halloween.

Cameron and Heidi said...

He's so darling. Love the frog costume. I'll definitely stop by to meet him when I'm down there in the neighborhood.