Days 2015

Days 2015

Monday, October 17, 2011

Masculine Musical

I requested the musical Seven Brides for Seven Brothers from the library and watched it one night with the kids when Mark was gone.  It has always been one of my favorites.  (How could anyone not love a movie that starts with the song, "Bless your Beautiful Hide!"?  Of course, my kids didn't quite interpret that, when I caught them singing snippets of it all week it was coming out "Bless your Beautiful Wife".) 

We had a great time watching it and everyone loved it, even my boys.  I was trying to get some feedback from them after the show. 
Me:  Wow.  That show had some really good dancing...good singing...
Boston (agreeing): Good punching!

I guess you don't have to be a sissy to enjoy a musical.

1 comment:

The Haynes Herd said...

That is so cool your kids would watch that with you.