Days 2015

Days 2015

Friday, October 7, 2011

Four reluctant models...one enthusiastic ( & cheap) photographer.

I LOVE this one of Cooper.  I know, untraditional, but my fav.



















I have never liked the standard school photos and have opted out the last few years.  This year, however, I remembered to take some pictures of the kids before the snow fell.  I was also smart enough to do one-on-one sessions!  And bribed with candy.  And figured out how to use the fun editing tools on Picasa.  The kids loved watching me edit.  Make us blue!  Make us glow!  The biggest trick was trying to work around all the pictures that Leslie's glasses reflected in, but we managed to find a few without.  (And today we are too big of wimps to go outside in the rain and try hers without sun.)  Now I just have to decide which ones I want on the mantel!  Which ones should I send to Mom? 

2 comments:

darcy said...

I like the 2nd one of macy the 3rd of boston. the one with Coops arms folded and Leslie is awesome in all of them. Looks like fun!

Brooke and Jared said...

They all turned out really well. I think you have a hidden photographer talent. I like the first one of Cooper, the 2nd of Macy, the 2nd of Boss and the 2nd of Leslie