Days 2015

Days 2015

Friday, February 5, 2010

according to the Book of Boston

You know how some of the things your kids say are a little irreverent, but too funny not to share? Well, cautious readers beware.
It helps if you realize that I am potty training Cooper right now. Potty training is probably my least favorite parental activity I've come across, other than the newborn sleep-deprivation thing. Potty training boys is worse than potty training girls. Oh, did I mention I hate cleaning bathrooms? But the smell compels me to do it frequently.
Anyway, Monday night rolled around again and it was Mark's turn for Family Home Evening. I knew that he was planning on teaching a little lesson on honesty, but Boston didn't know he had already chosen a topic. When Mark told him he would get to help, Boston scrambled over to Mark at the dinner table and whispered in his ear, "Can we learn about Baptize the John?"
So that's been the problem. Nothing like a little false doctrine to go with your toilet training.

No comments: