Days 2015

Days 2015

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Eeny, Meeny, Miney.

Really quick, two things.
Mark has been solving the battle about who gets to say the prayer at bedtime lately with the age-old "Eeny, Meeny, Miney Mo." The boys love it but Cooper keeps getting it a little mixed up, possibly with "Okee Dokee Dad." The other day we caught him pointing at each of us and counting off, "Eeeko, eeeko, pokey!"
I've given up (for now) of my big project idea of someday assembling a whole bunch of family history stories into a book or something and decided to take this month's Ensign message to heart to be more missionary minded online and also using my talents, etc., to turn the hearts of the children to the fathers, etc. So I combined those ideas and started a new blog called Story Apples, Collecting, Preserving, Sharing the Stories from our Family Tree, one bite at a time. I would really love to become more connected and supportive as a member of a varied (and Mormon and nonMormon), extended family, so anyone who would be interested, please pass this on to cousins, aunts and uncles, etc. Also, please contribute any stories or pictures you would like me to discuss. It's been super fun so far and I am excited to get to do this in small, manageable chunks. Come and visit!

2 comments:

The Haynes Herd said...

awesome idea!

The Haynes Herd said...

I just pulled up your new site and Jaxon pointed to the picture and said "Joseph Smiff?" I can tell he's already a family history buff, can't you?