Days 2015

Days 2015

Monday, June 1, 2009

Eggheads






It occurs to me that I haven't taken many pictures of Macy lately, so here are some of her smiley face. I was happy to sing her the song from "Singin' in the Rain" this morning because she earned it for the first time. "Good mornin', good MORNin'. You SLEPT the whole night thru...good mornin', good mornin', to you!" Eleven to seven, yeah baby. She usually smiles when sung to or spoken to and loves attention from her siblings. These other pictures are from Saturday. Mark took Leslie and Boston to a firemen's breakfast fundraiser. One of his clients is a fireman. I thought it was a great idea because they say that little children are often afraid of firemen and will hide from them if they come into a burning home to rescue them. Boston loved "driving" the truck.


The last one is of my rowdy boys. Boston had this huge huge egg on his head a couple weeks ago from when he jumped off the couch and landed on his head on top of Macy's rattle. I thought his brain was leaking out. JK. It did look awful, though, and there was a moment when we were thinking about taking him to the ER. He was fine, but the lump is still going down. On Saturday Cooper climbed into my big tub (he's had bad luck with that thing) and emptied out a bottle of bubble bath while I was feeding the baby. Of course, he slipped and whacked his head on the faucet. So here are our two little wannabe Rhinocerouses. I don't know why Boston is plugging his nose like that, but it does make the picture memorable, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Gary and Debbie Rex said...

Macy is just beautiful! Maybe someday I'll get myself together and come see her in person...sorry. Those bumps on the noggin are so funny - until they're on my boys' heads, that is... ;)

erica e said...

oh man! those look almost as bad as the goose egg Lucy has right now.

Brooke and Jared said...

Mabe you should get helmets for those boys! LOL I can't believe how big Macy is getting! and so happy!