Days 2015

Days 2015

Monday, March 2, 2009

March Scripture Song

Leslie had a big day Saturday-she got baptized and is now a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. More on that when my sister-in-law emails me some cute pictures she took. Mark had a big day the next day--he turned 33. It's always kind of boring to have your birthday on a Sunday, and this was a fast Sunday, but he still got lasagna, Sunbeam cake, and a pan of his favorite caramels to hoard away. I have a big day tomorrow--sort of. That's when my secondary insurance to cover this delivery kicks in, so I can quit being nervous about what happens if I deliver early. No jumping on any trampolines tonight, and I should be fine. I'm guessing I'll still last at least another 2 and a half weeks, Mark thinks not that long. We'll see.

Here is our scripture song for March. Once again, the tune came together remarkably easy, especially since I didn't even realize I was studying a completely different song in the songbook until I had the whole thing figured out to the differing tune that was stuck in my head. It was meant to be! We were surprised this morning as we sang February's song for the last time that Cooper was more willing to "fill in the blanks" of the words than Boston was. He has been learning it all along and we didn't even notice.

To the tune of "I Have Two Little Hands", Children's Songbook.

The last few measures if you want the reference:
Moro-oni Se-even: Forty-seven

__But cha-arity is the pure love of Christ
A-and it endureth fore-e-ever.
And whoso is fo-ound posse-essed of it
At the last day it shall be we-ell with him.

3 comments:

elshmobelsh said...

Well, I give you a 10 for creativity! I wanted to wish you luck in case the baby surprises you and comes early. I loved the pic of your belly and your babies. Such a beautiful family! I'm so excited for you to have another one. Tell Leslie congrats on getting baptized from the Denisons...if she remembers us. :(

Kristin Barrus said...

Congrats Leslie, and happy birthday Mark! Jackie, please come and park on the couch friday night. We'll miss you if you're not there.

Julie Pitcher said...

whewww...that sounds like a busy month! when are you due? i can't remember, you're having a girl right?