Days 2015

Days 2015

Sunday, February 1, 2009

February's Song

After Mark reported to me that Boston had asked him if the Holy Ghost had a tail, I realized that we'd been talking a lot about Leslie getting baptized and not much at all about receiving the Holy Ghost. Thank goodness family home evening is coming up tomorrow. (Besides, maybe we're getting a little saturated;) with the baptism topic. While I was rocking Cooper to sleep today, Boston barged in with his favorite stuffed animal, Tod the fox from Disney's The Fox and the Hound. Tod was dripping wet. "Look Mom! I baptized Tod!" At least it wasn't in the toilet. I don't think...)
So this month we are doing Moroni 10:5 focusing a little more on the Holy Ghost.

To the tune of "Thanks to Our Father" from the Children's Songbook p.20.
Intro of the last two measures if you want to include the reference: "Mo-RO-ni 10:5."

A-and by the po-ower
Of the Holy Gho-ost
Ye-e ma-ay know the truth
O-of a-all things.

This one came together in about five minutes, so I'm feeling pretty good about doing it this month.

3 comments:

Haynes Fam said...

I love reading your blog. Your kids are so cute. I love finding out all the fun stuff they're up to. I can't believe Cooper can count to 10. That's awesome. Jax knows the letter o and we're pretty excited. You have to tell the story with the marker in the bathroom. Did you take the fingernail polish remover to it? It's one of my favorite cleaners ;)
thanks for posting your scripture songs on here. I'm going to try and use them in a year or so and I appreciate you already having done them for us all. They look great. Enjoy your third trimester!

Jackie said...

Actually, it was pink lipstick so it wiped right up. It was my fault for leaving it in the bathroom. (I knew I wanted a little snack before church and didn't want to trek back up the stairs in high heeled boots...)

Chot Z said...

haha! that is so funny! I love bos.