Days 2015

Days 2015

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Tupperware Ghost




Finally dragged myself to hook up the camera to the computer so I could download some pictures. One night Cooper was playing in my tupperware drawer with both cupboard doors open. Boston pulled the overhead drawer all the way out and said, "Look Mom, a cave!" So I opened the adjoining cupboards and drawer so Boston could have his own cave. The camera came out. Then, being the ham that he is, Boston grabbed one of the bowls, put it on his head, and started wandering around the room. He went up to Mark, booed, and said, "I a ghost!"
Sorry that most of the pictures on this blog have been of Boston. He's just at that age I guess.
This third picture is about Boston mischief, so that still qualifies. A couple weeks ago he tried to get himself some crackers while I was feeding Cooper. Yes, he dragged the bar stool over to the counter and tried to saw the package open with about every sharp thing we own. Typical. When I chewed him out, he bats his eyes at me and says, "I not get cut..." I guess I just wasn't prepared for Mr. Independent. Leslie still wants me to open her candy packages or whatever for her and she's seven.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

isn't it amazing how lucky two-year olds are, sometimes? I'm amazed Boston didn't get cut.
I'm also amazed at the imagination of Bos, coming up with being in a cave, and the "ghost look". So much fun!!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

miranda says:
You got to love those 2 year olds. The things they come up with. Bree yesterday randomly said "I play with Boston, he fun." I'm sure that she wishes she could get in on that cave fun!