Days 2015

Days 2015

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Lone Ranger

Mark is going to have a fun time this week with the boy scouts rafting down the Green River, somewhere by Moab. So I plan to spend my quiet evenings reading Harry Potter and actually keeping up on my email. (More likely I will be frantically trying to clean the house to prepare for my next day of husbandless horrors.) I told my Mom that I purposely programmed my telephone's ringer to play the William Tell Overture (the Lone Ranger theme song, for those of you who haven't been educated by my very cultured father) to make us all laugh when the phone rings at how chaotic our life is. Everything is done at breakneck speed and seems so desperate, and then the phone rings and it we all gallop to answer it (not really...). It helps me to keep my sense of humor instead of bawling. Actually, we've had a very good week. Our basement is almost done and the theater room is functional. Cooper slept through the night twice this week, we went boating with some friends, and the ward split and when the dust cleared, Mark had been called to be the new Ward Clark. (this is great. No campouts and he still gets to sit with the family during church. Well, Cooper is waking up--a good thing if I want him to sleep through the night again, so I'd better sign off.

No comments: